Author: hannahhannah

Culture conflict [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-27 10:55:26 |Display all floors

interesting

i think chinese men need more confidence rather than inferiority complex .why there were so many women wanted to marry a western guy?that's mute be proper reason.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 11:07:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sweetcute at 2006-6-27 10:55
i think chinese men need more confidence rather than inferiority complex .why there were so many women wanted to marry a western guy?that's mute be proper reason.

Yes Chinese men must be more proud!

Chinese women who like white men are traitors. They have betrayed Chinese men. Now they are the enemy of China!

They choose white men, they suffer the consequences. Chinese men have the right and the freedom to hate them!

I love my freedom.

[ Last edited by roger604 at 2006-6-27 11:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 11:09:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 hannahhannah's post

If you like the" white man" or white person you happen to like, exercise your freedom and have relations with him . This shows you have power as an individual to choose the man of your liking and to hell with the" traitor" nonsense . If you obey the wishes of roger604 you loose your freedom and become somewhat of a SLAVE becouse its not the race its the LOVE that matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 12:14:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-6-27 11:07

Yes Chinese men must be more proud!

Chinese women who like white men are traitors. They have betrayed Chinese men. Now they are the enemy of China!

They choose white men, they suffer t ...

lol,u misunderstood me.roger,u are absolutely wrong.i mean i love western guys and i am 23 years old colleage girl,so are u going to critisize me like that "i am a triater",that's nonsence.:D:D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 12:26:49 |Display all floors

culture different is not the matter

language,culture differences are great gift to intenational couple.what we need to do is tolerance ,respect
and admiring in love relationship.it made me confused that why chinese men hate the woman who had get
married with foreigners?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 02:24:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sweetcute at 2006-6-27 12:26
language,culture differences are great gift to intenational couple.what we need to do is tolerance ,respect
and admiring in love relationship.it made me confused that why chinese men hate the wom ...

Aww..... isn't that so sweet

It brings tears to my eyes.

Next time you see a white guy, say to him, "Me so horny, me love you long time, GI"

Chinese men hate traitors because it makes us happy. It is our freedom.

White man makes you happy

Hating you makes us happy

Very simple, very fair

[ Last edited by roger604 at 2006-6-28 02:30 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 20:28:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-6-28 02:24

Aww..... isn't that so sweet

It brings tears to my eyes.

Next time you see a white guy, say to him, "Me so horny, me love you long time, GI"

Chinese men hate traitors beca ...

You're not Chinese, Roger. You're obviously anti-Chinese and trying to give Chinese a bad name under the guise of being Chinese yourself. Even most Chinese reading this are hoping you're not really Chinese.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.