Author: hannahhannah

Culture conflict [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-25 13:40:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-6-23 15:41

Traitors like her make it harder for Chinese men to find Chinese women!

There is already more men than women in China. There is already a shortage of women.

Chinese women are dishonoring and humiliating Chinese men by prefering white men.

Chinese men must unite and treat these women like TRAITORS!!!

Oh now I understand. You think of women as catel property to be bought and sold on the market like cattle. What a vision!
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 13:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by roger604 at 2006-6-24 05:20

You want to talk about FREEDOM?

Chinese women want FREEDOM to prefer white men?

We Chinese men will exercise OUR freedom to treat them as traitors

You have the freedom to make your choice -- white or Chinese -- but you take RESPONSIBILITY for your choice!!!

You choose white -- you're no longer Chinese! Goodbye. Enjoy your life as low-class, colonial servant (and probably a single mother)!

Dumb whores.  

I suspect you're a troll. Probably some white man who hates Chinese men and are thus trying to give them a bad image as fascists through your fake identity here. Good try.
四海之内皆兄弟
-孔子

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 09:28:23 |Display all floors

haha

actually i am fed up with roger
I cannot believe that he is Chinese, I've never seen such an odd guy for my 23 years.
But since Chinadaily is a space to share our view freely, I don't wanna blame him.
Just take it easy and be safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:24:09 |Display all floors
every one has their own choice, we can't to say it's right or wrong,  sometimes, we always have no choice, but to face and accept the reality......   i only want to live with peace and happy, not others,   not much money, but should afford my life; not much care, but have a common family....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 09:21:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annbaby at 2006-6-26 15:24
every one has their own choice, we can't to say it's right or wrong,  sometimes, we always have no choice, but to face and accept the reality......   i only want to live with peace and happy, not o ...

as for ur attitute toward life, I could not agree with u any more.
I like peace and joy.
Thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 10:11:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hannahhannah at 2006-6-26 09:28
actually i am fed up with roger
I cannot believe that he is Chinese, I've never seen such an odd guy for my 23 years.
But since Chinadaily is a space to share our view freely, I don't wanna blame ...

You think I am a white guy?

Do you want to love me long time?

I give you 5 dolla, you make me holla?

I give you 10 dolla, you give me s*kky s*kky?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 10:13:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by annbaby at 2006-6-26 15:24
every one has their own choice, we can't to say it's right or wrong,  sometimes, we always have no choice, but to face and accept the reality......   i only want to live with peace and happy, not o ...

Nobody cares what you want or what you believe in.

You want to betray Chinese men, you suffer.

Very simple. You make choice.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.