Author: caringhk

Polls on Marriage....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-24 17:32:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-6-24 11:26

Uh... ok. So if someone says something bad, you want me to beat 'em up?

I think you know     how to managed that!!!

Plus yr Taiji's     Qi power....................
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 23:24:13 |Display all floors
i voted.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 23:27:21 |Display all floors
Yes trust is super important.
Once trust is broken it can take years to build back up!

The other things i can think of is like
Future going in the same direction.  I dont want to be with someone who has a different call to me and we are always submitting to each other to make sure the other person feels satisfied in their future. I want it to be more natural....
I guess if i am a mad traveller then i dont want to be with someone who is a HOME MAKER and just enjoys being around the home and that is what she wants for th erest of her life.  
Or another example...i value spending time as a family and with the children, but if my wife just values her executive meetings then i feel we will have a serious conflict of interest!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 06:04:32 |Display all floors
when you are talking about spending the rest of your life with one person what isn't important is easier than what is.  But ultimatley what it all comes down to is do you make each other happy?  do you truely love each other?  Do you want to spend the rest of your life making the other happy?  Is your others happiness more important than your own?  If the answer is yes to these thne you have answered the most important questions, love and compatability and anything else is minor.
One of every 4 people is mentaly  ill. Think of your
3 best friends, if they're okay, it's you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 13:36:00 |Display all floors

I voted for a but the mans one

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 10:58:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-6-24 23:27
Yes trust is super important.
Once trust is broken it can take years to build back up!

The other things i can think of is like
Future going in the same direction.  I dont want to be with some ...

I see LOVE , Compatibility :) & TRUST   as TOP important!!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 13:07:08 |Display all floors
I was thinking about how important common interest needs to be in a relatoinship.  LIke for example i think its really important that you have the same sorta hobbies to a degree...
one of my friends whom just got married (virgin until marriage), well her and her now husband are both runners and for their honey moon they hiked 35 kilometres.....for me i originally thought...i would not be out of that hotel room...however then i realised...thats really cool that they were both doing somethign that they wanted to do!!!
GOOD ON THEM!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.