Author: aiwoai

Being with a white man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-22 02:41:21 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 02:44:53 |Display all floors

yea as mr guitar said..

aiwoai, if you really love him, why dont u marry him then get a job, and help him support the family? overcoming the difficulties in your life with the one you love is one of the most beautiful experiences you'll ever have.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 02:47:55 |Display all floors

Spot on Mr Confused!

Why shouldn't men and women be equal and share in building the life and family together?

I hate this men are superior and women stay at home cr@p.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 02:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiwoai at 2006-6-22 02:18
Hey, if in China, 14000 rmbs is not bad. But in his country, it's not much, considering that the living standard is so high there. He is from france.

no, his salary(14000rmbs) is at least 3000 R ...

first
u have to say my bf no need to mention the race
second
i don't know why or how u are with this guy, because i noticed is not for love,
third
is very easy to judge other's people status, looks, etc

why you don't start to see who are you, what did you do, what can you do, how to work for better future
you are very inmature, your friends are right you are very greedy
start to judge yourself first before to do to ohters people
learn to work,
learn to love

don't marry, you will do a big favor to him and to you too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 03:01:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-21 13:47
Why shouldn't men and women be equal and share in building the life and family together?

I hate this men are superior and women stay at home cr@p.

agreed. :)  i mean women can stay at home and take care of housework if it's absolutely necessary, but it's totally bs if one thinks it's women's privilage.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 03:26:35 |Display all floors

On TV last night ...

A documentary about women in China ... fascinating! The attitudes of some men (note the word some) ...

The woman is effectively a commodity to these men. The father of the bride wants payment for looking after her since she was born ... Last night they showed an argument with the groom's family wanting more cigarettes for carrying the dowry to the village ... (I didn't know whether to laugh or cry ) ...

Then some men feel that once married they own their wife: they can abuse her, beat her, etc ...

I don't care whether the man is white, black, Asian or whatever: these attitudes suck in the 21st Century. Men and women should be equal in a relationship.

Finally, anyone who is obsessed with money over love: stop it and take a long hard look at yourself and your life.

Lecture over
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 08:29:21 |Display all floors
The truth is that your boyfriend is not earning much..however...for a woman like you that never have worked in life..you have NO rights to comment or critisize him on the amount of money he makes..cos you simply just DO NOT work!!

I dont want to sound rude..but do you feel comfortable to use a man's money??..there is no sense of achievement!! I once was put into this situation with a man I went out with..he makes heaps compared to the rest..and he told me that if I married him that I dont need to work  in my life at all..and still have lots of allowanrace to spend...it is true that everyone wants a simple and easy life..and its true that i was given such a chance..to have such a fabulous life everyone dreams about..but i didnt take it..mainly cos i dont like him that much..however...I think i tis very shameful to use another man's $$ even though he is your bf or husband..even though he thinks it is ok!!

we are living in 2006...we are independent women who rely on ourselves both emotionally and financially...i look down on women that rely on men for money .... cos those women are just dogs...i have seen so many..and i will spilt to them if i see one..ahah..

so lady...be independent..use your hands to make money...and u will have sense of achievement..and knowing how great to make money urslef..and even when u use that money..u feel more confident!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.