Author: johnyou

seeking a chatting partner of around 40 years of age. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-23 14:32:20 |Display all floors

look well: johnyou & johnmoi

omg? that guy is using 2 accounts to REPLY to his own posts?...

sick, crazy or just that bored? ~~

anyway. this is a place for youngsters...and I guess no one here is 40 years old....
all around 15 till 30

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 15:08:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-6-23 14:32
omg? that guy is using 2 accounts to REPLY to his own posts?...

sick, crazy or just that bored? ~~

anyway. this is a place for youngsters...and I guess no one here is 40 years old....
all ar ...

i have no idea who johnmai is!

pay attention to the way u talk to yr seniors,ok? young man. the manner u assumed in chatting here on the forum reminds us of the battlefield where bloody fighting is in barbaric progress which features abhorrent brutality

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 15:18:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-23 15:08

pay attention to the way u talk to yr seniors,ok? young man. the manner u assumed in chatting here on the forum reminds us of the battlefield where bloody figh ...

ah oh.. no need to be so serious, uncle, he didn't mean that///:)

i'm sure you will find someone to talk soon.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 16:24:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-23 15:08

pay attention to the way u talk to yr seniors,ok? young man. the manner u assumed in chatting here on the forum reminds us of the battlefield where bloody figh ...

I'm thirty years old, but my lover is forty years around, and I'm wondering if we have something in common

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 17:18:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 23-6-2006 15:08

ehm..Mr Johnyou, I don't know what you're thinking or looking for on this forum.
1st, its a FREE discussion forum, everyone may state their opinion and thoughts.
2nd, its TOTALLY normal that I find these posts suspicious. on the same name ("what a coincedence -.- ") so my attitude is very normal and LEGAL in such situations. (believe me, you have to be like this as assisant-mod..and people behind internet can be very fake or cruel etc..) so really normal to act 'hard' against trouble makers (suspicious)
3rd, don't think that age stands for everything. if you're really 40 then you SHOULD understand  all I wrote above. being older doesn't mean you're right with everything.

cheers!

[ Last edited by auchengyu at 2006-6-23 05:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 17:49:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-21 23:53
seems that persons of 40 years of age dont often visit this website, let me give myself more patience!!

Pls see the AGE polls!!!

There is a high    number >40!!!

You must build yr EBA - Emotional     Bank   Account

b4 you get the    attention!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 00:06:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2006-6-23 17:18

ehm..Mr Johnyou, I don't know what you're thinking or looking for on this forum.
1st, its a FREE discussion forum, everyone may state their opinion and thoughts.
2nd, its TOTA ...

i am certainly much younger than u think i am, i posted the thread for the very purpose of confirming the number of 40 plus year-old visitors to this forum. i wanna know the reasions they debate here as i know clearly that they have a much busier life taking care of their daily job responsibilities and families...,so..u are a clever boy, and i think u are able to finish the rest part of my statement...,hahaha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.