Views: 2403|Replies: 16

seeking a chatting partner of around 40 years of age. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-21 21:42:51 |Display all floors
leave yr contact infor if u belong to the age group, i'll contact u as soon as i get the infor screened. expecting to hear from u soon, i remain!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 23:53:45 |Display all floors
seems that persons of 40 years of age dont often visit this website, let me give myself more patience!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 23:50:48 |Display all floors

haha

what you attract my attention is only becoz our names,,,john you and john moi
well, 40 year old ladies might get busy to take after the family ,so no time to talk to you...sorry I am not that age....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 10:04:50 |Display all floors
i was told that about 25% of visitors to this forum belong to the age group of 40-45 years of age, so i posted the thread to confirm....,  but no one respond. Maybe they dont wanna remind themselves that they are getting old..! how sad it is to know that people feel they are old and useless when they reach the age of 40-45 which, as some of u know, is actually the golden age when people start to make achievements in the western countries!!!! everybody, do sth to change the situation, otherwise our motherland  will lose a big fortune--rich experiences, skills and willingness to contribute...!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 13:11:06 |Display all floors
..why do you want to talk with people around 40?
is there anything in particular you want to know?
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 14:11:42 |Display all floors
haha.,  i know but if for talk ONLY, why need the 40 years old age frame?
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 14:14:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-21 21:42
leave yr contact infor if u belong to the age group, i'll contact u as soon as i get the infor screened. expecting to hear from u soon, i remain!!

Have you learnt from one of my threads that I'm 40? Yes, I'm 40. I hope you are talking to all those of 40. But I might be the only one who reveals her age clearly. If you mean to talk to me, I'll be happy to talk.....You may just mention my name---Whirlingone
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.