Views: 8613|Replies: 18

job and lover [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-21 10:30:15 |Display all floors
25th jun 2006 would be the day i leave chongqing for shangdong, leave the city i live for 5 years, leave the girl i deeply loved. it's all beacuse of job, the ugly job. frankly it is complex in my heart these days, i don't know how to face my gf, i even didn't tell her that i would be away 4 days later. this morning my manager told me that "you will leave chongqing then what about your girlfriend? will you part?" , hear this i am angry, "yes we will." i replied her in a calm way to the best of my abilities. i don't want to talk with her. i just want to keep myself alone. then she said "you pursued her then you jilt her, you are so irresponsible!"  ----- "hehe--- i am a irresponsible man!" i laughed without any expression.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 10:57:06 |Display all floors
you makes me lousy.  I am wondering if you really love your girlfriend. by all appearances the job is  more important than your girlfrend in your mind. you are so cruel. why not  stay back for your love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 11:32:56 |Display all floors
I don't think it is a very serious problem in such a time with free migration. it is possible for either of you to migrate with the other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 12:04:05 |Display all floors

deal with this problem carefully

we can not admit that that is reality.but i don't support your attitude toward this problem
yeah,we have to earn my own living especially for the time being the jobhunting is so serious which gives us few vacancy.but if you leave,why you can not make it clear?why not you explain to her?man should be responsible!if you can do well in your relationship and try to explain your trouble and your own plan,or you listen to her thoughts.then you can sit together and discuss you both problems.i think that is not just your problem it is also your gf's problem.since you have fallen in love with other.you cann't avoid facing her or facing your problem.
maybe you will be part,or maybe you go on with your loveship in spite of hardness in front of you or the long distance between you.but i know if you know her,you will love her all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 21:05:24 |Display all floors

go ahead,and try someting new

Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-22 19:10:48 |Display all floors
you said the job is ugly, and you will leave your beloved gf, then why do you leave your job for your gf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 13:21:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cool_cui at 2006-6-21 10:30
25th jun 2006 would be the day i leave chongqing for shangdong, leave the city i live for 5 years, leave the girl i deeply loved. it's all beacuse of job, the ugly job. frankly it is complex in my  ...

i don't think you love her,don't talk big

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.