Author: eye2eye

Why do Americans interfere with Chinese Taiwan Issue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-21 08:49:47 |Display all floors

Floppy...shut the hell up

...you don't know what you are talking about.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 09:16:51 |Display all floors

to northwest

We live in an interconnected world. Are you saying only people with biological links to China should be allowed to talk about issues relating to it? That's kind of dumb.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 10:09:19 |Display all floors
What does that have to do with them spending most of their time talking about NON-Chinese issues when they don't have a link to that country in question?

Don't have a link? I've answered that, historical link. That their family root originated in China. Just like US citizens of Irish origin continue their support to Sinn Fein, despite US good relationship with England. Is this puzzling you?

As I said, then you should get the mods to change this to a Chinese-only forum and block non-PRC IPs. Of course that would screw over the overseas Chinese.

Seems you have problem with overseas Chinese, because their stance against you? Of course the mods will be able to block you but they don't, it's a form of tolerance isn't it? and you're testing Chinese tolerance and patience with your action.

Well they allow posts that are insulting towards various ethnicities and nationalities. What makes you think they would care about an avatar like mine?

So you admit to have insuting avatar... their post of attacking other regime or nationalities stirred up by their anger toward 'foreign interference' on this issue, it's the policy and supremacist attitude that is the origin of the insult. But you? How a Chinese sage offended you?

You're testing Chinese tolerance with your avatar and username. Try that to other culture or religion, they'll blow your Downing street and you know they will.

[ Last edited by northwest at 2006-6-21 10:20 AM ]
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 10:19:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-6-21 09:16
We live in an interconnected world. Are you saying only people with biological links to China should be allowed to talk about issues relating to it? That's kind of dumb.

I never say that... it's you that make limitless presumptions and silly conclusion.

For all Taiwan separatist who treat the US as 爸爸,refer to this...

Foreign Affairs - Taiwan's Fading Independence Movement

Never popular at home, Taiwan's independence movement has suffered successive electoral defeats and is increasingly irrelevant. The movement's demise and the rise of politicians promising greater cooperation with Beijing have removed the only plausible cause of war between China and the United States.

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20 ... dence-movement.html
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 10:22:55 |Display all floors

Hi Fish

Hi there,

Despite our opposing stance, glad to see you around.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 11:40:53 |Display all floors

Forestman...

...you are getting all worked up. Take a long walk in the forest and cool down a bit.

You know why we help the Taiwanese....they have "The Vote".

No other reason. Taiwan does not have oil. Taiwan is not rich.

This talk about a permanent aircraft carrier is foolish....we don't even have our forces in
there yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-21 11:53:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iluv2fish at 2006-6-21 11:40
...you are getting all worked up. Take a long walk in the forest and cool down a bit.

Okay Iluv2fish, if that is what you want me to do, I will do it, and I will reply to the rest of your post
immediately after I come back, okay?

Hence, don't leave town.

God blesses all,

Forest Servant.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.