Views: 3299|Replies: 13

syntax and words error. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-19 15:02:19 |Display all floors
I had writen some sentences below. but I am not sue it is right track.
please help me to correct syntac and words error. thanks. your response will be encouraged to me.

I graduated from XXX university  and majored in computer science and technology .
After graduation first  experience of work  I entered XXX company  and worked hard  on software development. I had taken part in development and test of some projects with vb,delphi,.net  and sql server for two years.
the second experience of work  I entered XXX company and worked on building system structure and wrting System design.
but I still do some coding for a key and complex module. I worked  at this company for one and half years.
I learn your company information from internet  web . your comany is very challenging and my career is same point as your company. I think you need more people with ability. I would like to be the one and make a contribution to your firm.

If there are some error sentences up, please let me know. I will appreciate your help. I will continue write other things after the sentences up are right.

thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 15:18:23 |Display all floors
I hope I can get your help. If  you have any question or suggestion , please point it out . I will appreciate as same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 22:05:36 |Display all floors
why do not  help me? what's  wrong with me ? My english is poor so i am not sure it is right about my sentences writen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 22:17:54 |Display all floors
first  experience of work  不对把,没见过。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 22:34:32 |Display all floors
thank you for your advice.  I offten writed english sentence  by self feeling.
I want to express " 第一个工作经历" to use  "first experience of work". what  expression is right ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 22:35:13 |Display all floors
I graduated from XXX university  and majored in computer science and technology 我感觉你这句话讲的是先毕业,再主修计算机。
My alma mater is XXX university, and I  major in computer science.

After graduation first  experience of work  I entered XXX company. 我也没见过这么说的。  
After graduation, I took my first job in  XXX company.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-19 22:39:46 |Display all floors
I had taken part in development and test of some projects with vb,delphi,.net  and sql server for two years.
建议这句用一般过去时。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.