Author: two2tango

Read 10000 books and Go 10000 miles [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-1-31 16:47:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2006-11-1 10:44
I couldn't sleep at night. So I finally paid a visit there during the 10.1 holidays.

it is the time when i am a child,in those days i always  skipped along at my grandfa  side.mmm``its redmind of my childhood!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-2 13:51:46 |Display all floors

i post a picture of holland now~

i post a picture of holland now~
DSCN1501-1.jpg
air-fly international tickets
tel:010-65012699
msn:jasmine_lee13@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-13 09:50:02 |Display all floors

beauty has a price

hehe, i would rather take the slow train and go round China. maybe this upcoming holiday, i will go down south and enjoy some sunshine out there.

what is your plan? share with us.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-14 16:10:40 |Display all floors

To spend my all life travelling

I was born at Hebei province;when 19, I went to Shanghai, and lived there for 4 years. at around 2005, i went  Hefei and Suzhou for some month. The first is a small place with  fine memory,  I often went to the library of  suzhou and lent some interesting books from it, where there were many yong people went there studying. Now I am at Guangzhou, and I find the library fee at guangzhou is lower than suzhou, It is almost free for us. I lived here for nearly 9 months, I liked the trees and flowers filled in the roads and streets and bridges. now is winter North but here is like sunmer. though its security is well known as terrible, i fell comfortable and happy. I might search for new job at other cities but i will take guangzhou as my second mothertown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-2-16 10:43:10 |Display all floors

Rootless and wandering

actually you don't have to be a millionare to go around the world. to most of us, it seems like a day pipe dream. wqs0348, i totally agree with you. youth is short, if you always complain of a boring city life, why not pack up and go to another city just for a short visit? all of a sudden, your life is broadened and every day becomes cherished.

of course, if you find someone,  settling down is quite natural. if he/she happens to be another wandering soul, you may continue your rootless journey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-3-2 15:54:03 |Display all floors

Farewell to Xiamen

After spending 3 long days riding the packed train, I visited the Sea Garden City. Except for a gloomy day and another rainy day, it was a floating paradise in reality. There were so many blooming flowers to beat even the Spring City. Standing atop the Sunny Rock, you may wonder aloud the joy of being awake and alive. Take a long walk along the wave-lapping island lane. Every earthly worries and troubles seemed all washed away!!

[ Last edited by two2tango at 2007-3-2 03:57 PM ]
调整大小 DSC01530.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.