Author: freakyqi

What does happiness mean to you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 13:21:01 |Display all floors

Big or small,happiness never lasts long!

THE MOMENT I finally get what I've been longing for, JUST THE MOMENT, HAPPINESS NEVER LSATS LONG!!!

I have big happiness and small one.

He finally said XXX just  when I planned to end our marathon ambiguous relation,that's the top of our relation, and I haven't felt any higher after than. Happiness went with his commitment!!!

One day, mosquitoes suddenly all disappeared, which is my  wish since the moment I was born. But happiness do not last long!!! Just the second day, I was attacked by the mad mosquitoes more fiercely  in return!!!
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:23:13 |Display all floors
have a sweet family with loving and caring husband, lovely smart kid and a steady job. Everyone is healthy, and the world is peace to soem extent. :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:38:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 6-15-2006 10:29
Maybe this has been done before, but it came up in another thread.

What is happiness?
What kinds of things make you happy?
Are there different kinds of happiness?

1) it is the opposite of being unhappy and it's said you can never know what happiness is unless you feel unhappy.

2) i don't know....there are many things that make me feel like i'm not unhappy, but i'm not sure if they make me happy.  to be honest, only a woman ever makes me feel like i'm really happy....at least as an adult.   i mean, only a woman can do nothing at all and i can still feel happy about her (love?).  i don't think there are other such cases...maybe friends, but that's usually the result of an action (drinking, hangin out).

3)  no, not really.  there are just different things that make people happy.  people get happy from making others happy, usually.  things like achievemts sort of fall into this category.  the guy/girl that graduates with a 4.0gpa might be happy because that made his/her parents happy/proud.  are these hollow happies???

i reserve the right to change my mind at any moment...BTW!   
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:43:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-6-30 15:38

1) it is the opposite of being unhappy and it's said you can never know what happiness is unless you feel unhappy.

2) i don't know....there are many things that make me feel like i'm not unh ...

yeah, sometimes when you are drunk and shouting to the friends: WE ARE BROTHERS !!! you will feel happy... or sometimes when you get promoted... bought a on-sale jacket , etc..

and the woman's part is vital, i agree~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:49:42 |Display all floors

So do I..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:54:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by windycityusa at 2006-6-30 15:49

So do I..

:) hey, windy, nice seeing you again. Yes, I think humanbeing all need the better half to go on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:02:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by windycityusa at 2006-6-30 15:49

So do I..

Bird, you really look happy.

For me, happiness is simple--- instant touched & instant large charge   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.