Author: 3dmaxman

will money makes you happy ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 15:39:19 |Display all floors
if thts what u think...then go for it....dream on darling...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:42:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 15:38
oh....what else do u wanna talk about??...my brain is stuffed with all those fixed and floating charges..and debentures...it sucks...i need some funny thing to boost my brain...again..study sux

study? Are you a student?? Just wondering...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 16:49:11 |Display all floors
oh yea...i am a student...please open ur eyes -> O_O

i am a student...who is suffering here right now...hahaha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 16:53:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 16:49
oh yea...i am a student...please open ur eyes -> O_O

i am a student...who is suffering here right now...hahaha....

suffering? man...it is so good to be a student...I miss the time when I was studying....
it is fun to study, but invest a lot, less and less in return nowadays...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 16:56:11 |Display all floors
well...i dont think what i learn in uni will be practical when comes ot real world...anyways...i have been told wht u learn in uni doesnt help in real world..oh well...i really dont think a degre can help u much....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 17:04:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 16:56
well...i dont think what i learn in uni will be practical when comes ot real world...anyways...i have been told wht u learn in uni doesnt help in real world..oh well...i really dont think a degre c ...

true, having a degree is just a like holding a key to get a office work, will not make you rich at all. want to get better salary, better be a doctor...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 17:06:54 |Display all floors
your brain is f*****....when i say degree...its included undergraduate, postgrad, doct..etc...

i think all of them are crap...yes..i dont wanna complete my degree...its a c*** of the degree...oh...i hate it....i just hate it...

you have strange mindset...which i dont like it....keep it to urself..dont spread it to me..cos i will give it back to u 10 times worse than u think....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.