Author: 3dmaxman

will money makes you happy ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 15:08:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 14:42

few purposes

*dress him nicely to fulfill my ego...(am somewhat like my mama...i dont really love a man much..i just wanna dress him nicely..classy..so ppl think i have a good taste in cloth ...

yeah right, keep waiting, you will get your Mr.right...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:13:35 |Display all floors
ahhaha...dont worry..that he is not mr right yet...

i think i have found someone tht i do love a lot..and who i wanna spend more time with though...ahaha...he is gorgeous...smart...and loyal which is hard to find in men...ahahha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:14:11 |Display all floors
ps
I dont wait...to wait is the last thing i wanna do...tis better to initiate first....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:14:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theconfused at 2006-6-13 14:38

well maybe it's sad for you as u are living at the wrong place.

I don't know, money is so good that everyone loves it !
compare with those super stars, or company owners, I am really really poor, well, think about those people who are suffering hunger, man, I feel I am kinda lucky, but you know, you just want to have more, it is never enough, so many things I want...money, money, money, it is all about money! even love, if you are rich, you have more options opening...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:15:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 15:13
ahhaha...dont worry..that he is not mr right yet...

i think i have found someone tht i do love a lot..and who i wanna spend more time with though...ahaha...he is gorgeous...smart...and loyal whi ...

wow...how about sex??? strong enough, last forever? just kidding

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:16:00 |Display all floors
well you are just one shallow minded person...i can tell even if you become rich later on..u still wanna more..and by then..u will complain there is no true love ... u are just those ppl who like to whinge.....all best with u...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 15:22:02 |Display all floors
U will be unhappy without money, but with money does not mean u will be definitely happy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.