Author: 3dmaxman

will money makes you happy ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 14:13:59 |Display all floors

lmao

meh... that sounds pretty sad for men...
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:16:38 |Display all floors
u think it sounds pretty sad for men...dont u think it sounds sad for me as well??

i used to sit in the cafe with my friends..and 'scan' those men walk pass..from appearance..to the way they dress..we gave them a mark..to see whether we wanna date them ... or just screw them.....sadly...almost none of them we wanna date...maybe few of them we might be interested in ons....it is sad....oh well....thts life....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:27:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 14:12
well...i dont get jealous if men can hide their emotions..since i think it is very tough to be a man..cos when i sit inthe cafe...looking at those men walk pass...i have to say...nearly none of the ...

what do you look for a man then???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:37:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 3dmaxman at 2006-6-13 13:15
I was told : Money cannot buy happiness! Well, do you really think so?
I am sure rich people have their own problems, but they do look happier than poorer people.
I personal think money is very i ...

with you~~~~~~~~

i will buy him the best razor if i have a lot money now. and the best microwave and more beautiful clothes................ and money can also make you look more beautifula nd younger...
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:38:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 01:16
u think it sounds pretty sad for men...dont u think it sounds sad for me as well??

i used to sit in the cafe with my friends..and 'scan' those men walk pass..from appearance..to the way they dre ...

well maybe it's sad for you as u are living at the wrong place.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:41:14 |Display all floors

Reply #18 bizarre's post

Bizarre,how are you ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:42:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 3dmaxman at 2006-6-13 14:27

what do you look for a man then???

few purposes

*dress him nicely to fulfill my ego...(am somewhat like my mama...i dont really love a man much..i just wanna dress him nicely..classy..so ppl think i have a good taste in clothing and men....)

*sex..yes..i like lusty sex..and a man can fulfill my many kinky fantasies...

*get pregnant at least once..to fulfill a womans previlege...ahaha...though i hate babes..and become out of shape cos of pregnacy

*last thing..maybe just use him to fulfill my sick desire...

oh....how cna i know what i want from a man??....they are just men..not god...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.