Author: 3dmaxman

will money makes you happy ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 13:54:46 |Display all floors
well..majority of those bao fa fu are low class people...and they have just one pretty good looking bank account...thts it...

they try to dress themsevles with designers clothes which just make them look like clowns...

why i say tht??..cos i have seen them..and dont like them..they just cant show any manners...or decent background or knowledge of everything....

one last word for you ' get rich or die trying.."
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 13:59:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 00:44
hahah..cos ppl who dont have money try to find execuse to make themselves feel better...is tht waht u try to tell??...

well... u can say that... but it could be those who are not rich in this case, or.. generally, it could be those that believe in perfection and are looking for a perfect world. i'm sorry to say that their effort and attempt will be in vain, they will end up being disappointed. that's not an opinion, that's a fact.

[ Last edited by theconfused at 2006-6-13 01:00 AM ]
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:01:08 |Display all floors
or...if poeple cant get something..then they will just say sth to detrimental to it??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:03:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-13 01:01
or...if poeple cant get something..then they will just say sth to detrimental to it??

it happens all the time... i suppose that's what we call jealousy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:07:45 |Display all floors
i agree with you...ahaha...i guess women tend to be more jealousy than men...correct me if am wrong...ahah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:10:20 |Display all floors

corrention:

actually i think it just looks like that women are more jealous than men since men tend to hide some of their feelings and thoughts due to various reasons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:12:16 |Display all floors
well...i dont get jealous if men can hide their emotions..since i think it is very tough to be a man..cos when i sit inthe cafe...looking at those men walk pass...i have to say...nearly none of them interest me...ahah....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.