Post time 2006-6-13 21:54:43 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 21:55:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 22:04:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiao-meow at 2006-6-13 21:55

i really feel a bit scared as each time i read yr inputs, u are offline. seems u can exercise yr control over sb without being present..., just like a ghost!! where are u, my little kitty? ple don't scare me like this!!ple!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 22:07:57 |Display all floors
hi what is going on here ?the thread is about how to find ways to solve the problems,while not about the genders of the poster..take it serious!!!! lots of ppl are sneezing on us ..i think the way to this problem is to have a good plane about your job or studies,then try to achieve it ,if it is well done ,more confidence would come to you .so it can also help to train yourself,will add your exprience to face the same things in the futher.so it benefit you a lot ....and what on earth the ways are ?those interested in this can log on the line ?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 22:11:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-12 20:15
i don't know why i feel so lonely each monday evening! seems i try to seek out sth that  i can use to stimulate my lift for the rest of the week, but nothing of the kind can be made available no ma ...

:D
the quote is just to underline the importance of the dilvery johnyou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 22:13:26 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 22:19:58 |Display all floors
johnyou

imaybe i can understand u, everybody sometimes we feel the loneliness, but don't show us in that way, maybe u want to get some simpathy here, well, i think you can share with us what problems u have or to exchange some topics , but don't try to be so dramatic. Be more specific in your comments or worries or fears or problems, etc etc, for sure u will received many responds here

force_one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.