Author: chinesewz

Cheng Du , a city u want not leave if u come here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 22:11:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-6-12 19:18
Then I suggest you specifically say it and not mis-inform any readers please.

Also to answer you...I am fine thank you.

ok, thank u for ur advise

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 23:12:47 |Display all floors
I know someone who lives and works in Chengdu. He told me  Chengdu is a great place to live. They have good medical facilities, excellent shopping, and reasonable housing there too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 10:11:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-6-13 23:12
I know someone who lives and works in Chengdu. He told me  Chengdu is a great place to live. They have good medical facilities, excellent shopping, and reasonable housing there too.

u are right, before I went to my university in ChengDu. I just thought cheng du as desolate western city ,  but after I graduted and go to coast city to work ,I found I miss this city so much, so , after 2 years work far form ChengDu, I come back again now.

several of my classmates and friends who finish their universityin in ChengDu would like to come back here now, they are all not ChengDuese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 21:41:13 |Display all floors
That means you have got used to much of this city, food, climate, and leisure life.
I have been expecting to have a trip in ChengDu, where is not far from our city, but i
always worry about the condition of the road, all of which are built in mountain, it is
very dangerous,a friend of mine ever drove to ChengDu with his family and friends,
they spent a whole day to cover Mountain QinLing, very carefully and attentively on the
way. when they came back in the last day of long holidays, he sweared that they would
never have a journey to Chengdu or ChongQing by driving of themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 21:57:30 |Display all floors
Food there is nice..but not a place for me to live...it is too humid....i cant stand that....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 22:07:00 |Display all floors

Reply #19 sinfulangel's post

then the most southen cities in China does not suit to you, too humid, difficult to breath

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 22:09:31 |Display all floors
thats true..even shanghai makes me suffocated....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.