Author: chinesewz

Cheng Du , a city u want not leave if u come here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 17:01:57 |Display all floors
I dream of reading books the whole days in a tea house in Chengdu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 17:12:45 |Display all floors
There are two sides of one thing.
one side you can enjoy leisurable life, dinking and talking with friends in the tea house(make LongMenZhen); another side you might earn less money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 17:43:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anna_sxm at 2006-6-12 16:59
one of my friend told me that life in Chengdu was full of leisure:) but many young people long for  a life style which is full of challenges and busyness.

don't  人言亦言(how to translate this word),
I will tell u : the no.1 rich man in the 2000's Forbes is from Chengdu, and also the man of 2003 graduted from Cheng du

I think environment is very important for our success, but the most important factor is ourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 17:48:01 |Display all floors
I have neen in ChengDu for several years
but I have never lose my ambition

don't find so many excuses for your lazy, however , all is up to yourself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 18:32:01 |Display all floors
the no.1 rich man in the 2000's Forbes is from Chengdu

Are you sure about that?? I think it was Bill Gates...maybe your referring to Forbes Asia?

I been to Chengdu and let me just say it sure is a city of leisure. The surface of the city is painted with tea houses with majong players restlessly shuffling the pieces, kind of like how they treat their plans for each day. Also, the women there are well-known for a reason across China...thanks to their insatiable appetite for peppery and 'ma la' foods as a staple to the diet. I have so far 4 guy friends form Sichuan and 2 ex-girlfriends from Chengdu. It is suffice to say that Sichuan women are very hard-working and reliable compared to the men in that region. When the city develops a bit further, mayhaps I will try to live there for one summer for relax and leisure purposes.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 18:38:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-6-12 18:32

Are you sure about that?? I think it was Bill Gates...maybe your referring to Forbes Asia?

I been to Chengdu and let me just say it sure is a city of leisure. The surface of the city is pain ...

hei , are u ok??

I just say the china version of Forbes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 19:18:49 |Display all floors
Then I suggest you specifically say it and not mis-inform any readers please.

Also to answer you...I am fine thank you.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.