Author: babyfox_2001

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-13 10:15:06 |Display all floors

yeah, i did learn a lot.

"Babyfox you display so much ignorance and insecurity its not even funny anymore"

I never try to be fun through making posts here. I admit my immature personality, still in the process of growing.
all of u guys are so great, realize how great to be a housewife. thx

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 10:39:01 |Display all floors

sarcastic jigsaw attack vol.1068

...Sorry babyfox I wanted to ignore this thread but reading it i couldn t help but typing out loud: get a life woman!!!!
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 11:28:38 |Display all floors
It doesn't matter for me to be a housewife after marriage. But I am afraid whether that will make my husband under much pressure. :) For most of Chinese, husband and wife both need to word to support a family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:28:31 |Display all floors

i will!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:34:41 |Display all floors
ok. if he can give me like at least 3000USD a month, i could be a housewife..... ;)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:37:24 |Display all floors
gee...only that amount of money??...i guess many men will marry you...cos ur inexpensive...ahahah...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 14:37:31 |Display all floors

i will!

i am willing to be a housewife after i get married,but i am not being a housewife absolutely.i can have a job which is not let me too fatigue ,and i have enough time to take care my family ,my husband and my kids.i can cleaning and cooking for them everyday,but not losing my job and income.Maybe somebody think that's not impossible for me to have energy and perseverance,but i think i can.because i am a traditional girl.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.