Author: babyfox_2001

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 22:00:43 |Display all floors

to mencius

If he can make himself to be a good father instead of being a good husband or a good man for the family, he still fail on his major responsibility. i am not being old fashion, but it's the way life is. i won't be friend with the guy who leans on woman. If everytime goes out, the woman pays for him, where is his pride? so ridiculous!

making himself to be a good father is not the excuse for staying home. the man who stays home b/c of his disability and timidity. An man with no dream, no objective, no goal, he's an useless man. Hard to image how could they survive in such a competitive society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 22:11:38 |Display all floors

a housewife...

your parents have expected you that much since you were young, have put lots of efforts on you by giving you everything and educating you to be a better woman, ending up with a title of "Housewife", is it your goal after all?  I would never believe there's someone who would company with you for the rest of your life. maybe the rest of his life. if there's no excitement or interests in a relationship, love depreciates and get bored. Men would appreicate your kindness towards the family, but can they control themselves not having an affair when there's a chance?

being a housewife, you don't have your own income, if you are sure your other half would give you everything you want for the rest of your life, you are a genius for controlling your man.

[ Last edited by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-13 10:08 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:25:49 |Display all floors
Babyfox you display so much ignorance and insecurity its not even funny anymore. News flash, not every man gets trapped in that '7 year itch' and initiates an affair in society. The mother or wife does possess a child in which is often the most important person in the family. Further, a housewife is not exactly easy per se, rather de facto its probably the hardest job in the world to raise a child right. I hope you have heard of this quote "It takes a village to raise a man / woman" My mother is the VP of a company nowadays but she still holds more merit as a mother of two who has sacrificed so much for me and my sister. With that said, I suggest you to never ever underestimate a housewife for this is indeed a daunting task even CEOs sometimes cannot succeed in. Finally, the things a  mother does for her children cannot be measured by any income or money.

If none of what I wrote can seep or perculate within your thoughts then I hope you remember one thing and one thing only.

"A great mother is immeasureable for she is priceless"

EOS
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 00:28:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-12 22:11
your parents have expected you that much since you were young, have put lots of efforts on you by giving you everything and educating you to be a better woman

Just because you are a housewife does not mean you are not a better woman, that is just silly. Even to those without children I think that there is nothing wrong with staying at home if that is what they choose. They will have a bit more free time during the day (unless they have a large family) and why not fill that time with a hobby?

You don't have to go to work to be a good person, to save a life, to become a role model, to win an award, to make a difference to someone....do you see where I'm going?

And yes you really do seem so insecure! You really seem to be so sure that this mystery future husband of yours is going to cheat it's almost sick. I don't think men are naturally born like that, so generally I don't believe that they are all the same and all will do the same thing. You really need to get over whatever bad past experience you've had or (this is some really good advice......so make sure it sinks in) you will never get to the point of getting married because they won't want to be with you if you are going to plan out your unhappy future ahead of time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 00:34:43 |Display all floors
well...it seems someone here has a good lesson to learn.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 02:32:20 |Display all floors

no

it will kill me,slowly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 03:11:26 |Display all floors

babyfox

babyfox

i think you are an inmature person, u replied many nonsense things
try to understand the values of a person
to identify what is
housewife
mother
spuose
and of course an worker woman
i think someday you will experience all this, and you will manage your life to only one direction, forward with positive aptitud
i tell you a short story,
i have a friend in USA , he is CEO in american telecomunications company and her wife is a director in an school and also she has a restaurant, they never have time for their two children, one of them is a little girl 10 years old, a family menber take care of the childrens while their parents are working long hours, they share their time on weekends for few hours.
in the other side, i have a daugther, my preicous daugther is also 10 years old, and her mother (my ex wife) when my daugther born, her mother stopped working for two years, she took care of her all the times until my daugther enroll in a prekinder school, she come back to work
now
my daugther and my daugther's friend are good friends, but is easy to notice the behavior of my daugther (very kind and very responsable in everything) and my friend's daugther, her behavior is all different, she is rebel, she gets whatever she wants, and if she doesn't get it she started to cry and to act as a little girl until she get what she wants, her parents give her anything and they think they are doing the right way
to be a housewife is an valuable roll in woman's life and you will see with the time how happy childrens you will raise, you will feel proud of them and they will remenber all your efforts that u did for them
so, i hope you understood all the replies that u got in your post

force_one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.