Author: babyfox_2001

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 17:05:42 |Display all floors
Housewife is just one role among many roles women have to play during the whole life. Women can be both be a good mother and a good professional. A woman will maintain her charmy by continuously achieving progress together with her husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 18:35:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 12-6-2006 06:09
Ashamed if the guy stays home. what's nanny out there for?

Why? It happens elsewhere in the world. And what's a nanny for if the woman has to stay at home? Children need their fathers as much as their mothers, so either can take care of the kids. He's a bad husband if he can't.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 19:13:53 |Display all floors
if my future husband can make me feel safe enough ,i think i wanna stay at home make my family more happy and comfortabler...
following my dream...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 19:57:18 |Display all floors
let me ask you one question. one side is a great sex, another side is a peanut butter, but if you have to risk your relationship to get a great sex, and the new relationship could be continued, will u give up the peanut butter one?

What the hell are you talking about there babyfox?? I dont think you completely understood what that quote meant...
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 20:01:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 babyfox_2001's post

if i luv him
if he wants me to
i can accept lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 21:08:24 |Display all floors
Ok now I'm confused, how does your husband cheating on you have anything to do with being a housewife after you are married?

babyfox, you have trust issues. You can't just assume that your husband is going to defiitly cheat on you unless 1) you have already cheated on him and are waiting for him to find out, 2) there are huge trust issues and he has done this to you before. Why would you stop him from being an outside worker and taking care of the family while you raise children and/or do all the housechores just because of what? Because you don't know if he will or will not do something in the future? OMG DO NOT WAKE UP TOMORROW! Maybe the world will end! At least there is more evidence that this will happen then your future husband whom you may or may not know will for sure take a miss on the side.

I saw someone say that they thought it was pretty hard to be the housewife. Yes, it is actually and yes that is only if you are a good one. In my family, we have a huge house and my husband, mother (in law) and our baby all live in this house (along with myself of course). Taking care of Yu Qi (my son) pretty much required my full attention, but when he is with his nana I am constantly picking up all my husbands mess (because like all men :p he leaves a mess whenever he leaves a room) as well as washing clothes everyday and handwashing my sons clothes, cooking our normal three meals a day as well as making small eats for guests (because of the baby, we have them daily) (also, we cook everything from scratch as well as make our own broths and pickled foods, like most chinese do). A housewifes day is really busy. By the end of the day I am so freakin tired. You might think raising a child is easy and doesn't require much time or effort but you've got another thing coming completely. It's alot of fun, but it's the hardest thing you will ever do in your life.

Now I work though, since I really hate to stay indoors so much and I am really needing some cool down time (would you believe my job is like taking a break compared to staying at home all day?). But then I teach children during the day, and I still come home and help out.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 21:53:26 |Display all floors

to eyeofstorm

i wasn't trying to expand your quote. if you said i might not completely understood what's the exactally meaning, I'd rather say ppl has different points of view. so can you understand what i was trying to ask? If not, sorry for not capable enough to make a clear statement.

[ Last edited by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-12 10:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.