Author: babyfox_2001

Will you be a housewife after you get married? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 11:40:17 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Babyfox

Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-6-11 13:08
Have been meeting friends and clients lately. everytime talking about marriage, then the common question is:  will you be a housewife after you get married?

myself,  of course not, i will keep w ...

I agree. It is hard for a career oriented woman to switch to family oriented. But I do admire women who made that switch to focus on raising the next generation and taking care of the family.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 12:47:31 |Display all floors
I will, if my husband can earn enough money and want me to, for I love him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 13:04:47 |Display all floors

to mandy77

Don't u afraid he will have another miss outside?
when you quit your work for a period of time, then you will get lazy. In addition, get depeciated from the houseworking, it's just not the life i want in my future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 13:09:01 |Display all floors

to emincus

Ashamed if the guy stays home. what's nanny out there for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 13:22:17 |Display all floors

to eyeofstorm

quoted "For men great sex is great, but bad sex is like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich"

let me ask you one question. one side is a great sex, another side is a peanut butter, but if you have to risk your relationship to get a great sex, and the new relationship could be continued, will u give up the peanut butter one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 15:47:24 |Display all floors

Reply #1 babyfox_2001's post

Dont be a full time housewife, often freshen up yourself in spirite,that is my opinion.
If you have enough money, then consider to hire some one to do houseworking regularly, if not, then divide some to your husband, like clean up room.
Balance the work and life, otherwise,either you will be a crazy career woman, or become a boring housewife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 16:57:03 |Display all floors
Babyfox

I think you used in two occasions the word “depreciated” wrongly. To be housewife is a great job for the family and valuable work to raise children in a proper and safety way. I think many of our mothers were a housewife and thanks to them, for their time, dedication and their love we are well educated, we can not say is a depreciated work

I remember my mother when I was a child, she raised 4 kids, I am the last one, but my mother who used to work in her sister’s pharmacy, she stopped working in 4 differents times to be with us, one of each kid. Many wifes even they have a succesfull carrers, when they have a baby, they stop working to take care the new baby, after certain period of time, (could be six months, one year , two years)  is the best way to raise a child and to enjoy how our babies grow up and up, those moments do not have price.

I hope you understand this point now, the work is important, but to raise a family with the right moral values is the most important for a family.

force_one

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.