Author: dianachueng

Is chinese language attractive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-17 10:19:51 |Display all floors

just my opinion

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 00:31:46 |Display all floors

All languages have a rythm........

I have not learned enough of the Chinese language yet. It is all very confusing and often makes no sense to me. As a foreigner to the Chinese language I will continue until I can speak well, then I will discover the different rythms and some will appeal to me more than others. I notice since my wife is from Chongqing, the Chongqing accent has a rythm that I like. But as I learn more then I will discover other accents that will appeal to me.

Language is like music. Some you like and some you don't but the attitude of the people who speak the language can make it more enjoyable.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 01:22:30 |Display all floors
but the attitude of the people who speak the language can make it more enjoyable.....

Also less enjoyable with a bad attitude haha~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 02:43:40 |Display all floors

I think Mandarin

is attractive, but sometimes, when spoken incredibly fast, it's not... on people who speak clearly... I think it is;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 18:45:08 |Display all floors

languages are...........

saying.....
god being an arsehole
in different varieties of tongue
but god is still an arsehole nevertheless
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 21:49:31 |Display all floors
qingxun WTF are you talking about? I feel that your philosophy and thoughts are a bit distorted and downright wierd.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 22:36:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-6-10 10:26
I've been studying Chinese for about 4 years now, and I think it's hard. For me, the pronounciation and tones aren't hard, but remembering all the characters is the tricky part. I don't think Chine ...

Unbelievable! you've learned Chineses for 4 years~~

Why you're learning Chinese so hard? as I've seen lots of foreigners are learning Chinese now. Why?

I guess maybe Liangzai is the best student on Chinese learning in this forum. You guys should ask some short-cuts from him.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.