Author: dianachueng

Is chinese language attractive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-11 01:47:03 |Display all floors
Interesting theory, eyeofstorm. The reason I think Chinese can sound kind of funny is because it's full of consonants and a lot of gutteral sounds that come from far back in the mouth. If someone is careful and can speak it lightly, I think it can sound good. For example, in "House of Flying Daggers," I thought when Zhang Ziyi was singing that song about "bei fang you jia ren," that was beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 02:07:29 |Display all floors
It's not a romantic language if this is what you mean. It is just, interesting, I think, to hear. It's also kind of like a challenge, but I don't know if that's the case for most people or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 19:58:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dianachueng's post

1 of the most attractive languagea for sure!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 04:37:26 |Display all floors

lalal

hmmmmmmmm chinese is sooo cool, i'm so darn proud of myself for bein able to speak the language
one question, what's a downstairs??????

law is mind without reason

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-14 12:53:24 |Display all floors
Chinese can sound good or bad depends on who speak it! Chinese sounds horrible especially when it's shouted in a dirty Chinatown restaurant!

Some Chinese with sense of aestheism can speak it gently and beautifully.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-16 16:00:56 |Display all floors
it is only a question mix of subjective view,it is nonsense to discussing hard to learn or not.for english,it is useless in somewhere worldwide.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-17 08:37:02 |Display all floors

interesting!

It is interesting. I think language reflects a country's culture trait. In my opinion, it is not  collect to say chinese language is attractive or not, must say Chinese language is more ancient than English or France. And I think France is more beautiful than Chinese and English. It is just my opinion, haha ... may be the France song is beautiful...........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.