Author: alice0710

how do you think of co-habiting [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-17 12:06:18 |Display all floors

danger

maybe i am not so open like someone ,i think it's dangerous to young girl

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 13:06:25 |Display all floors

cohabit

if the lover really love each other and they will build their life together.i think cohabiting is a deal soon or later.
but not all the people think that cohabiting means running to marriage.they will break up with each other some day.maybe men won't have lose anything.but in china, i know it is not so good for girls especially their husband still will care about whether they are virgin or not.especially some traditional girl they nearlly wish to kill themselves when their boyfirend gets rid of them.they feel fragile to face the long life.but when they begine to cohit,they never have thought about such problem or they will have clear mind.
so i don't keep object the cohabit actually.but as a girl,if she can do it.i think she has thrown herself to her man.someday if they broke up,they must have got ready to deal with some relvant problems coming out.
love........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 14:38:55 |Display all floors
side dish for sex-the lion......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-1-3 17:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-1-3 14:38
side dish for sex-the lion......

better than nothing,though?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.