Author: alice0710

how do you think of co-habiting [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-9 15:37:13 |Display all floors
Reply #21 alice0710 's post

without license?

Do you mean co-habit without parents' permission.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-6-9 15:37:19 |Display all floors
I think co-habit is very well. You both can understand each other further.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-9 15:38:50 |Display all floors

Reply #26 alice0710's post

This is good to clarify rather than the angry.

I check with Babelfish translator,
i see what you mean.

My mandarin not too good.
Liangzai - pls help.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-9 15:43:08 |Display all floors
Reply #26 alice0710 's post

Finally get it.

YOu mean co-habit is especially mean  those To live together in a sexual relationship when not legally married.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-9 15:43:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-6-9 15:38
This is good to clarify rather than the angry.

I check with Babelfish translator,
i see what you mean.

My mandarin not too good.
Liangzai - pls help.



i see

But why your mandarin is not good?

[ Last edited by alice0710 at 2006-6-9 03:45 PM ]
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-9 15:47:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2006-6-9 15:43
Reply #26 alice0710 's post

Finally get it.

YOu mean co-habit is especially mean  those To live together in a sexual relationship when not legally married.


co-habiting originally mean that
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-9 15:54:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2006-6-9 15:37
Reply #21 alice0710 's post

without license?

Do you mean co-habit without parents' permission.


Maybe...... with or mayout parents' permission

   CO-HABITING:    To live together in a sexual relationship when not legally married.
                                 未婚同居:无法定婚姻住在一起,有性关系

Hope u can  clearly understand ~~~
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.