Author: paoburen

10 Most Useful Phrases for Foreigner in Beijing [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-25 23:09:51 |Display all floors
Hi freakqi,
This is Chen(陈), chinese and want to exchange Chinese for English. I have a lot of good Chinese movie share with you. I would like answer any language questions about Chinese from you! Even olden Chinese!(haha,  a joke!)
Below is the PinYin拼音 & Chinese version letter as a gift for our first chat.( 见面礼)
You can reach me by MSN (cbu_china@hotmail.com)

你好!
我是小陈,中国人,想和你互相学习语言.我有许多中国电影可以给你看. 我也愿意回答你的任何关于中文的问题.甚至古汉语!(哈哈,开个玩笑!)
Ni hao!
Wo shi xiao Chen, zhong guo ren, xiang he ni hu xian jiao huan xue xi yu yan. Bin qie wo you xu duo zhong guo dian yin ke yi ge ni kan. Wo ye yuan yi hui da ni de ren he guan yu zhong wen de wen ti. shen zhi gu han yu! (ha ha, kai ge wang xiao!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 01:33:42 |Display all floors

learning chinese

Thank you xie xie for sharing. I am just starting out to try and learn chinese. I teach english to chinese speaking students here in New York. I found paobure original post most helpful. I cut and pasted and printed it out to stydy. I have great difficulty in the pronunciation of number 4 and number 10. Post #22 also very helpful although no english translation. Maybe secret love letter and I am not supposed to know (haha) Xie xie to all. pastorbob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 12:47:23 |Display all floors
suh! shr? is a good way to start ...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 13:55:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pastorbob at 2006-6-27 01:33
Thank you xie xie for sharing. I am just starting out to try and learn chinese. I teach english to chinese speaking students here in New York. I found paobure original post most helpful. I cut and  ...

4---si
10--shi

but it's difficult to pronounce it out , especially how to do with your tongue and mouth shape, sometimes foreigners pronounce it in the same way,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 11:46:07 |Display all floors

learning chinese

4 and 10 .I think the mouth shape is the same

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 17:14:20 |Display all floors
Divina, your chinese is good!;--) because you know how to use "的" "得""地", it's used to be in the chinese exam of national college entrance examination for high school students.
理解=>表达=》润色
understanding+expressing+polishing

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 22:53:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hiy2004 at 2006-7-2 17:14
Divina, your chinese is good!;--) because you know how to use "的" "得""地", it's used to be in the chinese exam of national college entrance examination for high scho ...

I have learned in order
1。的
2。得
3。地
and I have found an efficient way to distinguish which one to use, if every I get confused.

1. N
2. A
3. V

mnemonics!! I use "nav" i.e: noun, adjective, verb... "nav" is in order of the first "de" I have learnt, to the last.

Sorry, I might not be making any sense... 明天有考试。。。brain is in a mess...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.