Views: 14101|Replies: 22

breast milk is best [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-6 16:38:10 |Display all floors
Breast milk is the perfect source of nutrition for infants. Breast milk contains appropriate amounts of carbohydrate, protein, and fat. It also provides digestive enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and hormones that all infants require. Breast milk contains valuable antibodies from the mother that may help the baby resist infections.

[ Last edited by zrrebecca at 2006-6-6 06:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 16:41:21 |Display all floors
Ohh we are talking about  milk....well then carry on. *leaves*.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 20:21:02 |Display all floors

Nobody argues against that

So are you saying this because you notice too many parents decide not to breast-feed their child?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 23:32:19 |Display all floors
Quite honestly, they don't. For some reason here if you have money alot of mothers choose not to because (and I have heard this so many times from chinese mom's that want to buy my milk) that the reason they don't feed is because there is or is not enough fat in a chinese womans breasts and so when they breastfeed they have really soggy baggy boobs afterwards, which I have no idea if it's true or not but it's not the same with white women.

It is best though, and not only does it help to boost their immune system now and later in life it also minimizes the risk that you will get any type of cancer (as well as prevents some of them at all) and it also has been shown that the longer you breastfeed the smarter your child will be. I don't understand why women are so vain they would choose their bodies that are going to go downhill after having a baby anyhow over that of their baby, but well...it's their choice :\

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 07:06:56 |Display all floors
I breastfed my son, I can't imagine not doing it. There are so many important healthy reasons to do it if you can. And some women give up because it hurts or something... but you can ask the nurse in the hospital for help, or read about it or ask women who have done it. Often problems can be easily fixed but the woman is too embarassed to mention it.

I know someone who didn't do it because her impression of breasts was so sexual, that they are for pleasure, and sex, and men... so it creeped her out to imagine her little baby sucking on them! That's too bad. In the US, breasts are seen as a sexual organ, for men's viewing pleasure, for sexual pleasure, a beautiful sexy part of a woman....  so unfortunately I'd bet a lot of women won't breastfeed because of that image.

And that saggy boob thing-- LOL... I don't know, I'm white, and my breasts are very small, and I had no problem and they went back to normal afterwards. (though I was young and more sprightly and springy and elastic back then!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 09:15:47 |Display all floors

Reply #1 zrrebecca's post

Well it is the best food     for the little brains as well the bond between mum and child. That's why some men get jealous     as they don't get such attention.

Some vain women wolud like to look good all the while, so the baby have to rely on the cows!!!

The sagging is only when it is big, like most westerners....but why biggie???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 12:34:14 |Display all floors
Breast milk is THE best.

Don't forget your articles.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.