Author: monical

Are you demanding???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-12 23:31:43 |Display all floors
oh...i got hurt today..cos craig told others that i am a high maintainace woman....555555...WTF!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:33:10 |Display all floors
If you are, then why are you so offended by it or sad rather?
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:35:49 |Display all floors
cos i dont like to be called that...even if i am..i dont use his money..so he has no say in that..esp in front of others...oh well..we are somewhat different...not offended..just dont like that.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:36:57 |Display all floors
Ps
there is nothing wrong to keep a standard in living...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:40:48 |Display all floors
I like to pay attention to details...I like to look sharp for work and other events. I love the quote "In order to be successful one must project the image of success at all times". I agree with you SA on keeping a certain standard or par in living. I am not 'high maintenance' but I am not tokidoki or casual about it either hehehe.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-12 23:48:53 |Display all floors
i love that quote too..its so true..!!...

im not as bad as he said though...i could spend lots on clothings..n bags..but not always..u know i have this cycle..maybe every woman out there has this cycle..is ... just all in sudden u have the desire or urge to purchase those ridiculous $$ things..u know u got ripped off maybe 10 times more..but u still will go and buy it...its like..when i walk in to prada..i know i am gonna be ripped off...i agree they are nice..decent..elegant..but not worth of the money they ask for..but still...i will buy them...maybe just to make mysel ffeel better...i dont know...my friends say tht its very sick attitude..they think thts the way i find to keep my ego or thts they way i feel secured..i dont know...but once i bought what i wanted..i drop into the other side which i dont wanna buy anything..cos i have had neough..and i just wanna be free from shopping....its like totally cut off...maybe after few mths .. i will get back to that horrible shopping mode again..i dont know...women are just strange creatures...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-13 02:26:12 |Display all floors

idealist

sometimes demanding is good.i am demanding with myself,nt other people.i expect a lot from myself.

i always push myself harder.i believe i have great potential so i am working it.
hehehehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.