Author: janezhang88

Beyond of my imagination [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-5 23:04:50 |Display all floors

reply "So i understand a saying online:见光死"

i do not think  "见光死" can be used here, that makes me feel u r dating online.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 23:08:02 |Display all floors
i agree with zero..usually people use that phrase to describe online dating...hahah...

i dont imagine what others look like..even i have their pictures..cos some people just look so different from pics..u never know..better not expect anything..so u wont get disappointments later on....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 23:09:02 |Display all floors
My voice is deep and smooth like a soulful bear.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 23:12:22 |Display all floors
You are in Xi'an also? So a black man came to your agency? Was he a black man from Africa or a black man from North America? I've heard there were black people in the city but I haven't seen any, how weird. The place that I work at now won't hire black people, I've no idea why and quite honestly afraid to ask. Is this some big deal I don't know about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 23:14:11 |Display all floors
ahah...wondering...are you as strong as a bear??...teddy bear??..pola bear??...or panda bear....( i am in a funny mood now..ahaha)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 23:15:38 |Display all floors
black men....u can even figure them out in the dark!!!....when they talk in the dark...u can see red tongue...white tteeth...also their eyes...oh my god...it gives me nightmare....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 00:11:49 |Display all floors
I think you need to see several pictures of a person to get an idea of what they look like at all. One picture can be very misleading. It sounds weird, but it's true. You need at LEAST 3, and in different locations, doing different things, etc. Not 3 at the same event or same day.

I also said elsewhere that meeting for 10 minutes in real life is about equal to 10 good-sized emails. Personally, I'd get a much better idea of a person in those 10 minutes than in 10 emails. I met two guys from my town a long time ago, I met them online, and we both agreed that instead of wasting time emailing, we just meet and "get it over with". So we did, and it was SO much better. You can't know someone until you meet for real.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.