Author: sparklife

would you mind marry.....? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-9 18:36:12 |Display all floors

no i dont mind anybody....who is a divorcee....

would any divorcees
who  want to contact me,
fell free to p m  me

hahahheheh
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-13 23:50:42 |Display all floors

I don't like a divorced woman

Be a rich man !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 04:13:35 |Display all floors

divorce......

I love Hellen's comment: experience in marriage is slightly different than work experience though, woudn't you say?

If I met a lady who had been divorced 3/4 times, I would think twice about her for sure, I expect women would feel the same.

A foolish marriage in youth wouldn't put me off though, it would show me they have some passion!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 09:54:11 |Display all floors
I'd have to consider the circumstances of the divorce. I'm sure I could deal with someone who had been divorced once, but more than that and I'd have to think it over. Did his wife cheat on him? Did he cheat on his wife? Were they simply not right for each other? Did he work too far away? It all depends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 10:13:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-6-27 11:03
only thing i care is if he loves me, if so, i will not consider his past marrige

actually i do care before, but it depens, still i can't accept a man with his  kid(s) to marry me, i don't think  ...

You's better say u can't love a man with kid(s)... if u could love him...u would surely accept him....!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 10:46:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-8-14 10:13

You's better say u can't love a man with kid(s)... if u could love him...u would surely accept him....!!!!

John - she is still too young????

You know green horn!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-14 10:47:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-23 09:35

i don't think anyone else can make a better statement about the captioned topic than u did, u sound somewhat like a philosopher!!!!

At 34.5, Freaki is at half point of life!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.