Author: sparklife

would you mind marry.....? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-16 12:42:49 |Display all floors

they live between us....and they howl every foolmoon

...what s so special about a divorced person?
your question sounds like "would you marry a man/woman with two heads and pitchforks instead of hands which the only phrase they could say is i will not buy this record ,it is scrached"

Do divorced people have any special disability or something?
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 09:27:39 |Display all floors
more or less ppl feel strange to those who married with a divorced person, especially
refer to parental tranditional tought.  thinking about the leftover of old trandition of china, we cannnot deny
it at least now. it is the reason why i want make a poll here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-23 09:35:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-6-7 07:23
I can understand some fear about marrying a divorced person, especialy if you're still young. But as we get older I think we understand more about life... we realize that big decisions like marriag ...

i don't think anyone else can make a better statement about the captioned topic than u did, u sound somewhat like a philosopher!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 11:03:33 |Display all floors
only thing i care is if he loves me, if so, i will not consider his past marrige

actually i do care before, but it depens, still i can't accept a man with his  kid(s) to marry me, i don't think i can take that.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 21:30:28 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-6-5 19:04
I don't mind, sometimes I thought I prefer a divorced man. I know the fact existing in China that the divorced men/ women are like secondhand commdities, cheap. I can bear the exotic eyes, maybe be ... [/quIn
In affairs of the heart
head shouldn't have any say

[ Last edited by qingxun at 2006-6-28 09:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 21:40:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-5 20:57
I am not Chinese and my Chinese language skills are pathetic ... If you mean God as in the Western context then I, for one, don't believe that my life is controlled in such a way!

its like a LOVE KARMA, would this explains it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:03:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-6-5 19:25
People with much work experience are welcomed in job market.
Why dirvorced people who have marriage life experience are denied in love market ?

marriage is not work

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.