Author: sparklife

would you mind marry.....? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-5 20:57:26 |Display all floors

Well ..

I am not Chinese and my Chinese language skills are pathetic ... If you mean God as in the Western context then I, for one, don't believe that my life is controlled in such a way!

Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:03:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-5 20:57
I am not Chinese and my Chinese language skills are pathetic ... If you mean God as in the Western context then I, for one, don't believe that my life is controlled in such a way!

believe it or not,  it's what happens in real life. u control and are controlled, no one can't top everything except God. God is law--- the law of nature.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:08:41 |Display all floors
there are only one god,but many belieives,the god wont interrupt human's business in westerns' view

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:26:16 |Display all floors

Err ... right ...

Originally posted by johnyou at 5-6-2006 01:03 PM
believe it or not,  it's what happens in real life. u control and are controlled, no one can't top everything except God. God is law--- the law of nature.

That is the religious person's view ... I am not religious. I believe in freewill and the ability to make my own choices.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:39:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-5 21:26

That is the religious person's view ... I am not religious. I believe in freewill and the ability to make my own choices.

if ur freewill or freedom limits the rights of others to enjoy their freewills or freedom, u know want will happen?... no freewill, no freedom u've been seeking as a non-religious person...,hehehe, don't say No to God

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:45:18 |Display all floors

Hmm ...

Religion is something people choose when they have something missing in their lives.

Alternatives include: drugs, alcohol, etc ...

Questions to tax the religious people:
- Why are the dinosaurs missing from the Bible?
- Have you read The Divinci Code?
- Was God asleep on 9/11 or 7/7?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-5 21:58:30 |Display all floors
i think you really should think about what's your family's opinion, if you are chinese person.
if you are not chinese , i guess that's ok!
说你行,你就行,不行也行
说不行,就不行,行也不行
        不服不行

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.