Author: sundayrun

Japan preparing to resume aid to China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-19 05:15:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eye2eye at 18-6-2006 20:16
even if japanes edont help us, we help ourselves.

Well China still needs foreign investment.

and i believe that the japanes cannot digest its own capital--heated capital. it has to flow outward.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but Japan doesn't have to offer this money to China. It's just a sign of good-will.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 20:09:58 |Display all floors
China still needs a great deal of abroad  invest.Say with it the that day helps China originally, saying rather to be in China to invest.A neighbor with flourishing economy says for them that is a good matter.

--------------------------------------------------------
PanAsianBi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 02:58:12 |Display all floors
Canada (whose population is about the same as Chongqing) has been pumping aid into China longer than most can remember. So has the USA...
So blow your horns as much as you want about western evils and "helping yourselves". You take the international welfare checks with one hand and hold the Benz keys in the other, and still see nothing wrong. Tong, you kill me. Haa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:04:29 |Display all floors

To Those Who Genuinely Want to Help

Like Bethune of Canada, China and the Chinese thank you wholeheartedly.

It is the same all the way down the line.

Canada was among one of the Western nations the refused to even lift a finger when the Chinese were suffering through a famine duirng the Mao years.  It is difficult not to note that it is only after it is profitable to do business with and in China, that it suddenly becomes fashionable for the  rich nations to suddenly become "charitable."  

But, like I said, any friend who is genuine in offering help, will always be welcome and thanked.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 11:24:01 |Display all floors

Reply #11 tongluren's post

Agree....aid is nonsense...

It is BRIBE....
and mostly for very MERCERNARY PURPOSES....

Britain Bribed United States with part ownership of key British Club MNC in order to have access to the American market.
Britain made allies with the Dutch in order to control the access to the GREAT RHINE and keep Germany in place with supply of crude oil, cotton, wool, timber, tropical commodities, critical minereals which the German lacks
Britain made friends with China now, and pay bribes in order to have access to China's market.

Bribes are a "cornerstone" of our contemperory world!

Green DRagon
Third Force

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-18 08:30:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2006-7-13 11:24
Agree....aid is nonsense...

It is BRIBE....
and mostly for very MERCERNARY PURPOSES....

Britain Bribed United States with part ownership of key British Club MNC in order to have access to th ...

Well said! :)

I don't believe in country giving money/loans (or whatever you call it) to China as in a "charity" way. There must be some benefits they can earn from doing it in the first place! Who wouldn't wanna have a piece of the tasty chicken?   I know I want some!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.