Author: xiayiqiang

Why nobody talks about our childhood? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-6 10:30:23 |Display all floors

my childhood was boring

nothing special
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 10:59:17 |Display all floors
How do u know there are nothing special?
Maybe in others' eyes, they are special.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:02:08 |Display all floors
my childhood...it was ok...at least not tht bad...i spent few yrs living with grandparents ... and committed suicide durin the stay with them once.......and then lived with my parents later on for few yrs...been a good girl...nth big happened then..until i came here..i became indeed a cheeky chick..aha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:04:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-6-5 21:59
How do u know there are nothing special?
Maybe in others' eyes, they are special.

something is absolute.

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-5 22:02
my childhood...it was ok...at least not tht bad...i spent few yrs living with grandparents ... and committed suicide durin the stay with them once.......and then lived with my parents later on for  ...

wtf.. who committed suicide? u? or u mean u attempted but failed? what happened?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:05:11 |Display all floors

Reply #29 theconfused's post

Everyone has something special in their heart, but maybe they are not willing to share with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:08:42 |Display all floors
oh...attempted to commit suicide....not succceed...i guess u can tell..since i am here typing right now..ahah....

well..i guess i was just at my super down period by then..and u know sometimes when people are dumb..and stupid..they think death is the only way to release themsevles..oh welll....anyways...its past...i swear i wont commit suicide again...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 11:19:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-5 22:08
oh...attempted to commit suicide....not succceed...i guess u can tell..since i am here typing right now..ahah....

well..i guess i was just at my super down period by then..and u know sometimes w ...

well that could be a ghost? j/k

glad to hear that you've got over it. death can never be the solution for any matter. dont even think of suicide cuz once you kill yourself, you are the only one that loses, no one wants to be a loser, right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.