Author: janezhang88

When the contact getting less and less...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-7 22:58:18 |Display all floors
To be honest....i dont really need someone to listen to me..cos i guess after this person knows what i really have on my mind..he or she might think i am indeed insane..ahahahah...or nuts...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 08:45:17 |Display all floors

Reply #22 sinfulangel's post

Then you just speak to yourself.
Even if you dont need someone to share something with you, you still need friends

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 09:28:19 |Display all floors
i have dairy which i can write it downw hat it hink..etc....gee...have 5 diaries by far...i guess i have too many to tak about??

do need friends..but usually they are just people i wanna hang out with for shopping..movies..food...very socoliazed stuff...never touch the sensitive topics...i never tell them who i really am...i guess one of them does...she is a unique one...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 10:05:12 |Display all floors

Reply #24 sinfulangel's post

Yeah, you are special one, but i am sure  you should have close friend with whom you can talk about sensitive topic,such as emotion,feeling. what if you need some advice or help on those aspect? ask whom?
When i was a college student, i enjoyed wrtiting diary, nowadays changed to write blog, sometimes i would rather leave message in my blog than talking with others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 10:18:16 |Display all floors

Personal blog

First internet chat to replace meeting face to face, next is personal blog to replace written diary. Exchanging thoughts become SOOO easy that we don't have the time to actually go see others. Are we human getting closer and closer to each other or further and further away from each other?
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 10:27:26 |Display all floors
Closer mentally, digitally but further physically.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-8 10:34:18 |Display all floors

EOS

Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-6-7 22:27
Closer mentally, digitally but further physically.

Do you prefer mental or physical?
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.