Author: yuzhouyuzhou

hi [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-6 00:46:37 |Display all floors
Nice people are people. So don't expect to find anyone there If you go to a ghost town. You can only find nice ghosts there but not people. When there are people, there will be nice people around. However, don't expect nice people to be nice all the time. They can be nasty too. Hey, that's life! Isn't it?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 01:05:45 |Display all floors

TB

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-6-5 12:46
However, don't expect nice people to be nice all the time. They can be nasty too. Hey, that's life! Isn't it?!

I don't necessary agree with you on that. Just assume I am a nice people here. Have I ever been nasty to you?:)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 01:23:54 |Display all floors
I do not like being too nice...I have to be honest. If someone is being too nice, often times they will say a 'white lie' or whatever just to protect someone from getting hurt. However, by hiding the truth from someone and allowing it to worsen, as time passes by it often harms the victim more than protects them. I will be nice only when I want to, not some pretentious thing just to show sincerity on the surface and not intrinsically.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 10:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2006-6-6 01:05

I don't necessary agree with you on that. Just assume I am a nice people here. Have I ever been nasty to you?:)

People are emotional beings. My usual thinking is that why not be nice when I can be nice, however, it doesn't mean that I have to be nice all the time.

Being nice all the time is tiring and restricting. So, conversely, if you are not nice to me, as far as I am concerned, no big deal!

In general,  I can run, I can hide, I can even talk and I can also fight you till death.

I am responsible to make my choices of response. Things will work out eventually to everyone liking (better or worse).

I know I can be nice and  can also be nasty. It is this freedom to choose allows me having some controls over half of my destiny. I accept variety in life and I am also responsible for my own behaviors as well as my own freedom.

Holidays, you are still my good internet friend. If you are nice to me , I will appreciate your presence. If you are not nice to me, I will manage your behaviors just like anything else. No more no less, fair and square (in my own view).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-6 10:24:06 |Display all floors

Reply #23 holidays's post

Holidays- If bird nasty to you, Mighty Caring to protect you like bird says.

Hopefully not round pegs in square hole.

Bird is always nice!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 03:25:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-6-6 10:24
Holidays- If bird nasty to you, Mighty Caring to protect you like bird says.

Hopefully not round pegs in square hole.

Bird is always nice!

With mighty caring around, holidays is very safe. Not only holidays is safe, the whole chinadaily forum community is safe from any creepy creatures. Big bird does not like creepy creatures because they eat bird for breakfast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-7 10:44:33 |Display all floors

Thank you Thunderbird and Caring

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2006-6-6 15:25

With mighty caring around, holidays is very safe. Not only holidays is safe, the whole chinadaily forum community is safe from any creepy creatures. Big bird does not like creepy creature ...

It is nice to hear that.:)
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.