Author: redspecial79

what do you think about live togheter without marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-2 04:41:05 |Display all floors

Reply #14 divina's post

Yeah, divina, I've noticed that sometimes too.  It is strange, but I guess that any kind of change can be stressful on a relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 10:36:35 |Display all floors
I think that we can discuss about this from two different points of view. One is concerning the law side, is or not legal so on, the other one is from a cultural point of view. What i would like to analyze is not the 试婚 from a legal point of view. Sometimes different cultural has different point of view about this matters. Seems that europeans or americas could more easily make this stop, before marriage or not. Actually there's no different about be married or not. Maybe the different is that marriage makes you feel more responsable. Anyway i think that most lives in the different cultural background.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 17:15:51 |Display all floors
That's crazy, all I know is 4 years ago, my friend divorced her common law husband and they had only been together for two years prior. Maybe some people that actually live there don't care what wikipedia says ^_^ I don't know.

Hmm, my family made a big to do about my husband and I living together before we were married, but commuting to see him in Canada was just out of the question. It's a good thing we did though because even though we really wanted to be together, there's nothing like living together first to really get to know one another and overcome any differences or realize it's not meant to be. Some people find out they don't like someone as much as they thought because of their personal lives.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 17:18:05 |Display all floors
well....have been thinking about this on the way back home...i realise tht i dont wanna marriage at all..at least not when i am 22.....

life just starts...shall enjoy every sec of it..shall fully explore things..not get tied down by marriage...commitment...etc...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 10:02:27 |Display all floors
Yes, your young, 22 years old, but what if you realize you found the people you want to spent your life with and then let her go? I just don't want one day find my self with my head in  my hands thinkink and realizing that i lost the girl of my life, i must try because that's what i feel inside. I'v been 22 years old and that time thinking about marriage was crazy and out of questions, and maybe in that age must be so. I had a girlfriend for almost 6 years, the we broke up. We were too young when we fallen in love, then people change, growth, but now i feel inside that maybe in two years i'm ready..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 11:38:25 |Display all floors

zero

haha, who said it is forbbiden by law???As far as i know, cohabitation will only lead to babies here..........................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-3 11:43:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by redspecial79 at 2006-6-3 10:02
Yes, your young, 22 years old, but what if you realize you found the people you want to spent your life with and then let her go? I just don't want one day find my self with my head in  my hands th ...

this is my  understanding...if two people have been dating for more than 3-4 years...and still not engaged or married...there is low chance for them to get married....so for me...i will marry someone after 2-3 yrs dating period...

i think it is different for women..some of my friends are engaged..or married with kids...i wanna find someone to marry with..but i just cant lower my standards..i know it is really silly..but i just cant compromise myself for someone that is just alright..but not perfect for me...i am bit fuzzy u see....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.