Author: wannabedumb

When you look back, what do you remember? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-1 15:51:06 |Display all floors
i remember the first time to have the job interview,the first time to listen to my favourite song named " the first time" and also the moment my grandma left. there r so many things needing recall, also these memories will stay in my mind forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:28:17 |Display all floors
oh...i looked back into my past ... just now....and i remembered how stuborn ... rude....arrogant gal i was....oh....thnx god i changed...become a cute....geneorous...though still bit cynical......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 11:33:43 |Display all floors
I dislike looking back, always persuade myself to look forward. Memory often makes us feel regreted,sentimental

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 11:37:27 |Display all floors
hmm...i dont think memories make me feel regreted...it makes feel good about myself..cos without it...i wont be the one now..ahaha...talking about regret...i have a big one....hahahaa....i came to sydney....biggest regret....can anyone lend me one broad shoulder..so i can cry over ??..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 12:26:55 |Display all floors
Why i feel regret? feel sad?
Becase something pleasant has never been, has gone. i hope i can forget it, but impossible,
more you want to forget it, more strong track it makes in your memory.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 12:36:49 |Display all floors
But...sometimes...I think...for certain things..you have to try your very best to remember it..otherwise..you just simply forget it....as I always say..it is not your fault..it is just time....nothing can last forever...even the most loved ones will fade away...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 12:41:21 |Display all floors
i'm just  twenty three ,maybe that's old enough ,i also have this feeling .i am worried about my future !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.