Views: 4200|Replies: 22

When you look back, what do you remember? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-31 22:54:10 |Display all floors
friends? love? family? money? career? I really don't know. I often recall those trival things..... I was born in 1966 (Now you know my age), yes, 40 years is a second.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 22:57:59 |Display all floors
i remember my grandmother...she is a very loving and caring woman...I love her the most....

I remember my best friends since kindergarten...they are still the best now...i think i must beloved....

I remember my first time had crush on a boy......and i was so blushed and told him that i like him..i was by then 12 yo...

too many things i can remember to be frank...my brain is very powerful...can remember everything...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:04:53 |Display all floors

Reply #2 sinfulangel's post

''too many things i can remember to be frank...my brain is very powerful...can remember everything...''

How come that you can remember everything. i have to say that I lost part of my memory after my child was born.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:07:25 |Display all floors
reallly??..i do have a very active brain..can memorize most of things....

iif u wanna knowanything about me...just ask me..i can tell you exactly what happened by then...i pormise ya...xox
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:10:37 |Display all floors

I remember:

I remember my 21 year old present a threesome organized by my Ex...I remember my first police visit for questioning of my friend, I rememebr my grandma who was so selfless and the definition of care, I remember my first arch deluxe at McDonalds, I remember my first time joining the mile high club, I remember my first toke of the ganja, I remember my first car crash, I remember my first fight in public, I remember my first 5 finger discount task, I remember my first straight A, I remember my near death experiences, I remember my sisters first day in this world, I remember my childhood friends, I remember my first time listening to Frank Sinatra, i remember my first time on a plane, I remember my first time shooting a gun, I remember my first time shitting my pants, I remember my first time pissing my pants, I remember my first time cheating on a girl, I remember my first time raging in jealousy, I remember my first time being jumped, I remember my first time streaking for pledging for frat, I remember...I was lazy so I will stop here.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:12:20 |Display all floors
thnx for ur frankness........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:13:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-31 23:10
I remember my 21 year old present a threesome organized by my Ex...I remember my first police visit for questioning of my friend, I rememebr my grandma who was so selfless and the definition of car ...

So u surely remember when you were first beaten?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.