Author: monical

How often do guys think of their ex-girl friends??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-31 18:47:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-30 18:12
It is my principle..but you guys dont need to agree with me...

once the relation is over..there is no need to be friends...

is it bit too cruel??....cos i have been asked all the time...

I quite agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 22:49:19 |Display all floors
oh....strange.....i thought about my ex today......and i really wanna slap him when i thought about him..and stick an overseized driver in his fat arse....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 22:56:00 |Display all floors
Thinking about my Ex made me aroused...is this normal?? WTF
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 22:59:54 |Display all floors
i guess it is normal???....

by far....my ex cant make me aroused to be frank....

the current lover makes me aroused...hmmmm...i have to be away from him...otherwise...i am f***ed.....

oooopppsss...actually my student andrew ... he was in my wet dreams last night...WTF!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 23:38:11 |Display all floors
You teachers with your fantasies...so much for the nobleness of a teacher haha~
Does this andrew guy even know your feelin him?? What if dude has a gf himself?? Think about the ramifications of this flower act.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 02:23:34 |Display all floors
Depends how much i cared for them and how they are with you after you split.  I think you will always compare some details but for the relationship to work everyone should be judged against themselves and not by other peoples standards.

I got burnt by the last girl i saw and so the only thoughts for her are.....well sadly nothing and thats the only time I have felt so dissappointed by someone that they no longer mean anything to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 07:13:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-31 23:38
You teachers with your fantasies...so much for the nobleness of a teacher haha~
Does this andrew guy even know your feelin him?? What if dude has a gf himself?? Think about the ramifications of th ...

i am pretty sure that he is single at the moment....evidence is...just i have this feeling..when i am at his place...u can feel its a single mans home..and also he asked me whether craig is my bf...so he is also seeking an answer from me...lol..maybe its just me that thinks too much..

well, this andrew doesnt need to know what i feel about him..cos it is not love at all..its just all lust i guess...ahah..besides..he might be sent to shanghai to work next year...so there is no need to start things that end nowhere..this is my principle...:

anyways...i just got up..and gonna listen to his album..wondering what kinda music he was doing last year....=P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.