Love can overcome anything? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-30 18:51:45 |Display all floors
Waiting for the true Love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 19:13:52 |Display all floors
if you feel the real love comes to you and it happen the same to your bf
i will say "yes"
with love both of you can build many things togheter
going togheter in the same wagon, in the same direction, to put hard efforts to get your goals
and when both of you will get it, you will know that everything is possible with love.
i hope you can find the "true love"

good luck

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 19:33:17 |Display all floors
Thank you!      I hope it could come soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 19:35:50 |Display all floors
reply #force_one
Did you find? i think real love is so rare that i just can't catch it.

Is here anyone never loved sb. or been loved by sb? i mean the true one......  sth. like you frown, he will sad too; you smile, he will happy too. care every detail of you, and even the slightest feelings of you that nobody ever noticed. that is love???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 21:59:23 |Display all floors

Love can overcome anything... its a question on how committed are you.

Love is such an over rated word. The common understanding about love it that
its a magical feeling, excessive happy emotions towards a person that cannot
be define by words. The truth is people do change, such emotions will eventually died down. Sooner or later people take it for granted and do some stupid
things. So.... as long as you are committed to make it a happy ending it will
endure any storm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 22:17:21 |Display all floors

dear andreyxu

reply #force_one
Did you find? i think real love is so rare that i just can't catch it.

Is here anyone never loved sb. or been loved by sb? i mean the true one......  sth. like you frown, he will sad too; you smile, he will happy too. care every detail of you, and even the slightest feelings of you that nobody ever noticed. that is love???

It happened to me many years ago
i found a pretty lady, her name, Leslie, very attractive, very kind with everybody, very simple, with a great heart, we were very happy for 3 years of relationship, she was 20 i was 24, but i decided to left my country to find a better future in USA, we made plans to be togheter in near future, she was supposed to meet me in USA, so, my intention to leave was to build a great future for us and for our future children, everything was well prepared, but unfortunally for me, her parents thought i wasn't the right guy for her daugther, they were kind with me, but in their interior feelings they wanted a "better" guy for her daugther, so when i left my country her parents were happy because they thought is better her daugther stay near the family, and in that time my lovely gf had a excellent job as a CEO assistent, so their parents refused she left them and left the job, they took her passport with the visa to USA so, after waiting for her almost 2 years i resigned to live without her,
after 8 yeasr i got married and i have a wonderfull daugther, unfortunally my relationship with my wife i didn't work , so now we are separated, Leslie got married 6 years ago, and she has a wonderfull daugther too
Last year i visited my country, i saw her in an party that my friend reunited all the old guys and girls from our old neighborhood, we meet after many years and Leslie was there, she is now 40 and she looked that night sooo attractive, soo pretty, we hug each other, of course that party was only for old friends, everybody went to the party without their spouses, so, everybody started to talk our old experiences and present activities, that night Leslie and me were looking each other all the times, of course everybody noticed, and give us a smile for the old memories that we shared togheter, we drink, we dance, we had a good diner and it was an unforgetable night. Al the end of the party my brother went to pick me up in his car and i wanted to stay and Leslie and other female friend had to leave, so my brother invite her to ride them to their homes, Leslie accepted , i stayed, but i acommpany her to the door of my brother's car to say goodbye, we wanted to say many things but the silence talked for us, she gave a sweet and short kiss in my lips and she told me "you always will be my forever love", i said "you also are my  forever love" we hug very tight and some tears were in our faces, no more words , and she left. i was soo happy for many days
after that time, i met her in msn maybe only 4 times, we didn't talk about that night, even in our insides maybe we want to say something but she is married, she respect her husband and her daugther, what it happened that night was a emotions for something what we had in our past lifes and we didn't control but that we keep in our hearts.
i don't know if i going to find other love like that, i know each person and each love are different, maybe i don't have the luck to find a person who make me happy or to experience a great love again, in this times is hard to find our love, not impossible but not easy,
i hope i didn't bored you with my story, but true love exist and we have to be prepare to catch it and to keep it ,
good luck to you to find the right love to fill your heart

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 03:46:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hedayhong at 2006-5-30 15:24
In  my  opinion ,  love without  bread  isn't  long
It  don't  overcome  reality!

So if you were in love, and soon you both became poor, you would stop loving her/him?

I would still love my husband even if we were naked in the gutter. If he was still the good wonderful beautiful loving person as ever, and our circumstances were not from him doing something terrible, then I would still stick with him and love him just as much, even if we were starving.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.