Author: szl8179

What age is suitable for sex education [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-30 10:49:03 |Display all floors
Hey, that was pretty good, freakyqi. Maybe I'll have to copy that down for if/when I have kids.

I think we started sex ed at my school in 5th grade. It was really awkward, even though boys and girls were separate. In 6th grade, I got to miss it--I was out getting an award for having read lots of books that year. 7th and 8th grade, it was boys and girls together. In high school, we had to have one class that covered everything from sex ed to CPR. They gave us condoms to look at and play with. It helped relieve the tension, and some people experimented with seeing how big they could blow the condoms up to be.

My mom was an AIDS educator when I was young, and she was on a committee that made condoms available at my high school nurse's office. In general, my schools' sex ed classes plus my mom gave me plenty of info about safe sex. I think it did the trick.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 11:15:12 |Display all floors
In my opinion, 16 is the suitable age for the education of sex.
But precondition is that what attitude do our teachers have.
Our teachers can not receive this kind of education about sex.
It seems that  a female teacher shows the private life When a female teacher goes to the platform and tells the concept of coitus and copulation to her students.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 11:26:48 |Display all floors

Whampoa when you were born:

The doctor had to slap your  mother...and what is wrong with saying screw...I could say made love, had sex, f*cked, and ad infinitum. However I chose that word at the time to see if you would be so nit picky to judge people in this regard. Thank you for proving me that I was right about your uptight conservative feministic brigade ..population you.

Also do not use this as some sort of smokescreen, I still never got an answer as to wher you pulled that '14' number out of. Next time if your going to accuse me of something, how about you make it so its not floating around in your linear imagination.

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-5-30 11:35 AM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 11:27:49 |Display all floors
my mother educated me at age 12 or 13....

is it too early??..or too late??......please advise...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 11:37:19 |Display all floors
m sure your peers educated each other before your mother did haha~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 12:00:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2006-5-29 23:15
This is looking at sex as a biological experience.......

I had my first sexual experienc at 7 years old as a natural response to curiosity. If i had had any adult opinions about how this natural ...

I appreciate ur frankness....u had ur first sex experience at seven?how could
ur dick erect?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 15:14:16 |Display all floors
maybe 12 years old

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.