Author: audreyxu

How do you think of gay or lesbian? Is that acceptable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-27 16:41:25 |Display all floors
i dont think...cos kids are innocent..they shoudnt be homo...since they live with homo..they think it is normal to be gay/les...but the truth is...it is not normal...and it is not fair for those kids.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:50:27 |Display all floors
You may not quite understand an orphan's life. lack of material supplies will lead a miserable life.
As to their sexual orientation, it is their adopter's responsibility to teach them what the world is like, how should they deal their relationship with others.
heterosexual couples do not always have heterosexual children, so as the homo couple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:51:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-5-27 16:41
i dont think...cos kids are innocent..they shoudnt be homo...since they live with homo..they think it is normal to be gay/les...but the truth is...it is not normal...and it is not fair for those ki ...

to live with homo doesn't necessarily mean that the kids has to be cut out of the outside society.there are a million ways to learn about sex,love,family,relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:53:26 |Display all floors
I agree, I rather see a orphan live in a homosexual family with materials and parental love than an orphan being swallowed to the streets slingin drugs and robbing people to make ends meet.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 17:24:47 |Display all floors

Gays and lesbians are legal citizens too .

Nothing wrong with them . Of course  , they could choose their lives freely. They should be treated without  discrimination or prejudice .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 18:09:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by audreyxu at 27-5-2006 08:33
i think it is acceptable as long as that relationship is based on true love.

I wouldn't even say that - I'd say it's as acceptable as heterosexual love.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 18:10:42 |Display all floors
then lets all become bisexual or homosexual....!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.