Views: 7807|Replies: 43

How do you think of gay or lesbian? Is that acceptable? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-27 15:33:36 |Display all floors
How do you think of gay or lesbian? Is that acceptable?

i think it is acceptable as long as that relationship is based on true love.

what's your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 15:43:25 |Display all floors

Well ...

For me, it is just like religious people: they can do whatever they want as long as they don't force their views, opinions and feelings on others! :)
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 15:57:24 |Display all floors
Same answer:

I can accept lesbians...but I cant accept gays...though both of them are homo...

God dislike homos....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:14:13 |Display all floors
I could care less...live and let live. If there are more gay around, then more girls for me hahah. Anyways I would even allow gay marriages but I will not allow them to have divorce. Let's see how they feel to get stuck with an ***hole for the rest of their life.

[ Last edited by threebowls at 2006-5-29 02:10 PM ]
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:16:51 |Display all floors
i dont think it is the right thing for homo people to adopt kids...i mean normal kids...cos it is not fair for those kids to grow up in an abnormal environment...their sexuaility will be greaty influenced by those homo people....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:37:24 |Display all floors
more girls do not let you have true love, it may be tasteless and tiresome.

i think live with a family although abnormal is better than live as an orphan. (according to the adopter's personality)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 16:39:17 |Display all floors
i would take them as normal ppl who r just different in theri sexual orientation.as long as two ppl love each other ,they should have the right to spend their life together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.