Views: 1997|Replies: 6

Recommended "sticky" threads [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-27 14:13:35 |Display all floors
Hello all,

I have changed some of the sticky threads.

I would like to try rotating the Recommended posts more often. When a post is stuck, it will be made a color. When it is unstuck, it will remain that color so people can still find it easily among the rest of the threads, which is where a thread returns to when it is unstuck.

Red will be reserved for notices or other very important things.
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 01:59:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by threebowls at 5-27-2006 14:13
Hello all,

I have changed some of the sticky threads.

I would like to try rotating the Recommended posts more often. When a post is stuck, it will be made a color. When it is unstuck, it wil ...

thank god...

who is going to read 50+ pages of a thread?  i mean, only if people are actively participating in it will it be of value and if they are, those same people will  almost never go back nd re-read the thread.  

anyways, just my two cents....

ps; if you are going to put some up, then i recommend all of my threads...   :)

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-5-30 02:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 02:35:53 |Display all floors
I was just going to recommend putting my tribute post as a sticky thread, but it seems to be all gone... hmmm...
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 03:08:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liangzai at 5-30-2006 02:35
I was just going to recommend putting my tribute post as a sticky thread, but it seems to be all gone... hmmm...

what tribute post?

and, every time i come to this column i dn't want to see ur bloddy god darn thread at the top!!!! ;-)

JK

alo, Mr/Ms/Mrs/whatever Mod, i want t continue being rude by saying that you should not post any of liangzai's ghread at the top as they are too racy for daily consmption and might stimulate the brain.  Just think, amny people while at work could get rattled.  ;-]]]]]         

actually, waht i was really going to say is that  I ALMOST NEVER LOOK AT STICKY THREADS...IN FACT, I RARELY READ THE DARN [MOD PREVETION  WORD ALREADY INSERTED] THE THREAD.  Again, feel free to post all me threads on top...

ps; does anyone know if 3bowls is a gy or girl  did he/she post this in the open forum?  also, i miss pizza wahhhhh ;-(((  pizza used to be so abndant and i rarely ate it, not it's scarce and i demand it!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 03:21:35 |Display all floors
Tequila race?
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 03:28:00 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by mikeghet at 2006-5-30 03:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 07:53:08 |Display all floors
to post asap

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.