Author: babyfox_2001

What's the thing that scares women the most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-1 22:45:02 |Display all floors
i am cool with that...i havent really been there..but when i was 6 yo..the doc told my family tht my mother got cancer..and would die in few mths time....i accepted it...cos shes gonna die..and i cant change it..but here is the miracle..she got cured......which i suppose is a good thing...

i dont think death of my family memmber will scare me too much..cos death is normal..when u were born..death is around u...its just a matter of time...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 23:59:42 |Display all floors
I don't know about most women, but I know what scares the crap out of me! I am always worried about being alone. I mean like if something happened to my husband or my son, I just don't think I could make it...seriously.

Aside from that I try to always be happy every day because I don't want to age and get old and realize I lived an unhappy life, feel me?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 02:33:25 |Display all floors

Insecurity

women NEED to feel secure.. that's why many of us search for MEN and MONEY...

"INSECURITY" just explains everything about women;-)

[ Last edited by divina at 2006-6-2 02:34 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 09:58:28 |Display all floors

to divina

If a woman could rely on herself, then why should we get an "INSECURITY" feeling from the men?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 12:03:59 |Display all floors
a woman can rely on herself..but the feeling of being with another person is just so magic..once you have been with a man...and u would like to have this feeling again....i guess it is bit addictive.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 13:33:33 |Display all floors

yes, it's true

When women have very strong feeling for men, then addivtive to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-2 18:05:56 |Display all floors

Reply #34 babyfox_2001's post

The addictive is called "Lust" dear.

So need to understand what it is but difficult subject.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.