Author: babyfox_2001

What's the thing that scares women the most? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-30 13:17:10 |Display all floors
i dont think women scared of being cheated...they just dont like or face the fact tht their partners cheating on them..it is not scaring feeling...just angry feeling...and wanna kick their arse really hard!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 02:01:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babyfox_2001 at 2006-5-29 13:14
LOL, does it really mean sth to men? if you are good, but he just doesn't love the way you are, so everything you did to please him, it looks so cheap in his eyes.

Babyfox, I think that what you described is something that many women fear, and that too many experience.  Being unappreciated and unloved by your partner can make your life seem pretty desolate.

Other fears seem to go along with different stages in life, like love before 30 and family after 30.  

One big fear many women have is widowhood in their old age.  To lose a life partner and have to be independent, strong, and brave when your declining body and mind make that hard to do is very scary.  Maybe some of you have seen your mothers go through that.  My mother did, and I have to remind myself how she needs all the help she can get.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 03:15:21 |Display all floors
How about the fear of your husband leaving/cheating/ divorcing you, etc? I am mostly talking about when the man is the main bread-winner, making all or most of the money, paying the bills. If you split up, what will you do? Some women stay in bad relationships because they are afraid to leave because they can't afford to live on their own.

So, maybe getting engaged or married might be scary. Or big serious marriage problems might be scary; the woman might be thinking "oh no, does he want to leave me?!? What would I do?!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 10:19:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-5-31 03:15
How about the fear of your husband leaving/cheating/ divorcing you, etc? I am mostly talking about when the man is the main bread-winner, making all or most of the money, paying the bills. If you s ...

I personally agree this opinion.
Zitrone,Zitronen, Zitroneneis...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 10:28:57 |Display all floors

i think

fall for someone deeply, can't catch yourself from the desperation, that's the most scary thing. b/c no one could help you on your emotion.
Anyway, one point, women, be independent, and be yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-31 13:07:03 |Display all floors

my opinion

what scare women most is losing confidence for the life and love, in despair .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-1 21:01:11 |Display all floors
maybe lose some one of kin .....when my uncle passed away, I just cann't believe,but it's reality  we could do nothing to it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.