Author: janezhang88

How to define "pure friend" between male and female [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-26 12:26:31 |Display all floors

Reply #34 caringhk's post

i told Ms. Jane in a p.m....about making friends with a EUNUCH..is similar..
and she told me guys will throw a "brick" in my head...so monks and nuns makes a better PR anecdote.

Frankly Ms. Jane, male and female have different temperament, it is hard for male and female to have "pure friendship", other than a change to asexual lifestyle or mentality.

Afterall, the male uses the Yang section of his brains more while a female is indecisive running back and forth doing various considerations....

You can say Women are more well endowed but the MEN can make a decision!!!!!
therefore leads!!!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Divine Witness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 16:37:36 |Display all floors

Greendragon

I see it is impossible to have such kind of relationship between male and female, so i always doubt for guys intention when they shouted online in order to find so called pure friend.dont lie, dont try to hide something,everybody know what you want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 16:59:00 |Display all floors
Ms jane,seems you get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-26 17:06:20 |Display all floors
Yes,Limark. i think the guys who hold some intentions should be honest, dont emphasize "pure" purposely.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-27 22:31:21 |Display all floors
according to person' attitude,in my eyes ,if you  pursue pure friendship with  your opposite friend, you will get it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.