Author: wing8101

What are you going to do on this Dragon Boat Festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-5-23 18:16:57 |Display all floors
lol..if I have potion of love...I'll definitely drink it! without wasting a drop...=9

Yes, it could be memorizing the people had past...and a good wishing...well it's aslo a kind of customs in yu lan pen festival(aka zhong yuan)...of course you know that , since it's Buddhism festival =)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-23 18:20:18 |Display all floors
I am from Guangxi, this festival is a happy day for kid. Traditional diet is not noly zongzi but also duck soup. Sweet zongzi is very popular, but alkline water zongzi is favorable as it may provide medical cure for crazy hot weather.

If you would like to go to see the competition of race boat,  you should bring special herb tea with you.

The winer of race boat will get the whole roast pig as award. Usually, the local ferry company got the roast pig.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 21:10:22 |Display all floors
i nearly forget this festival, , chinese festivals are getting boring,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-29 21:14:56 |Display all floors
The festival isn't boring, but some Chinese are getting boring and no longer know how to cherish their own culture....wait, Dragon Boat Festival does not even belong to the Chinese now...

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2006-5-29 09:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-5-30 13:02:37 |Display all floors

I am going to eat DUMPLINGs!!!! Yeah!

I love Dragon Boat Festival....
It's fun and have lots of gaiety.....(did i spell the "bloody" word correctly)

But i LIKE DUMPLINGS!

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.